Voice your rage,
Share your rant,
Find angry pals,…
Feel better!

[Movies / TV]

I hate spin-offs

I can't stand any more spin-offs and spin-offs of spin-offs! It always ends up to be a bad copy of the original, rehashes, stereotypes, and the same things, just with different actors or different places! This is the kind of exploitation which is totally ruining everything!

by: G-1157

2 comments

June 10, 2015 (4 years ago)

2 Replies & Comments

Ruining everything may be a bit of an overstatement; but you're right, 90% of spinoffs suck, the other 10% are just plain bad. I was trying to think of a spinoff that was equal or better than the first. Can't think of a one. Same goes for the remakes of earlier movies. The originals are always the best. You nailed it.

by: G-1230

Message #1

March 20, 2017 (2 years ago)

Spin-off, remake, reboot, rewind, anything which is trying to capitalize on the success of an original story, by rehashing the ingredients and concept is always a bad idea. What makes the success of a concept/story, is its originality, from the moment you try to rework it, then you loose this originality.

Xd

by: G-1241

Message #2

April 01, 2017 (2 years ago)

Post a reply or comment

429 Why do men pee all around the toilet bowl?
1 months ago
1 I hate my job
5 months ago
2 I hate scalpers!!!
4 months ago

Browse by Categories:

©2013-2020. WitnessMyRage.com and respective copyright owners | -
0.071bfddcyHu7PjkFaklqwS/mMFDltkUbg/KECHk+J6kOzsugtR38TFm21bgb4IrSFaIPLvO3zQCix1k0nflxpOs79G/kIwTJMaxPzL5z1Vd+kzA=