WitnessMyRage.com
Voice your rage, Share your rant, Find angry pals,... Feel better!

[Movies / TV]

Why do people who CAN pirate, pirate movies etc?

I know the website putlocker.is (and others of the same 'ilk') exist, pirate bay etc, as the name implies, pirates of movies etc.

But if they know they are depriving people of money, stealing in other words, why do they do it? How would they feel, if they made a decent movie, distributed licenced copies of it in shops etc - and then found out someone was copying THEIR movie?

by: G-1225

3 comments

June 09, 2016
()

3 Replies & Comments

I would be extremely happy that my artwork was out to be seen

by: G-1214

Message #1

March 05, 2017
()

Because they can. There are more bad people in the world today; not by percentage, but just greater numbers as the population grows. And the media
lives on delivering all the bad news they can find or make up. So we are more aware of the bad stuff. 15% have always been cheaters, thieves, in a word, dishonest. Just be one of the other 85%.

by: G-1231

Message #2

March 20, 2017
()

They do so because the media has been taken over by profit hungry conglomerates and corporations. It's a rebellion against capitalism pain and simple. The people in the movies, from the actors to the guys who hold the boom mic have already been paid. The only people they are stealing from are the billionaires in their yachts.

Do you really think this would be illegal if it were the poor masses who were losing money from piracy?

by: G-1237

Message #3

March 25, 2017
()

Post a reply or comment:


See also:

©2013-2018. WitnessMyRage.com and respective copyright owners | -
0.086b9bTDVd8xGKe92laqbKfYAUenUM6P5/MfAYclK/UrWBZ3VG6iZr8UgHokVgvga0cv0DGarqbZiphOm+nEz1rKJfD8sR+PRnq05rnLJfg=